Friday, June 27, 2014

Spin/swim!

Book party last night - took me a while to wind down before I got home, and I decided not to set an alarm. Mild horror though no actual surprise when I finally woke up properly to see that it was almost 11:30! Rode down to Chelsea Piers, Joanna's spin class (I was tired - legs tired from running, brains tired from a week of hard work, body more generally tired from evening spent drinking prosecco and talking to many people!), short swim. Hadn't eaten and figured at that point I'd really better stop and refuel before riding home.

10mi easy ride
:45 spin
1000 yards swim (200 flutter kick, 200 free; 3 x 100 IM as kick, drill, swim by 100; 4 x 75 on 2:00 as 50 easy, 25 hard

Good day of exercise! Not as humid today, finally, so that is beneficial as well.

No comments: