Sunday, June 15, 2014

Run!

It became clear to me last night that I should NOT do a long bike ride this morning - the floor was covered with the detritus of the last few days' activities, I was slightly sunburned and generally all-over tight due especially to swim having activated old sore back muscle! Really a better description is that yesterday was taxing and I didn't need to do a big thing with willpower again today. So I just had a nice short morning run, and will do some stretching later to work out the back stuff. Tomorrow is the Try-this-Tri - it's a public holiday here, B. and I will be volunteering for many hours at this very nice event. Going home on Wednesday - minor ongoing woe of my life that B. and cats do not live in the same country!

:40 run-walk (3:1), to the Ritz pedestrian bridge and then back to Cafe del Sol for a smoothie

Now I just need to put away some of these things!

No comments: