Thursday, October 18, 2007

No posts till Tuesday

I'm off to Dublin for a conference--I had fully intended to do a great bike-run workout this afternoon, but of course pressing work obligations (rightly) consumed every moment. It is a pity, it would have been my first ever swim-bike-run day! However I should be able to have one sometime in the next few weeks, I think...

It's a whirlwind trip, and the hotel I'm staying at doesn't seem to have a fitness center, so my one definite workout that I must not miss is an eight- to ten-mile run on Sunday morning. (Ten preferred, but once I get lost I stop running and start walking and feel like I am going to cry, so I will make generous allowances as needed!)

I will bring bathing suit & cap & goggles just in case I can find a pool somewhere, but I'm not optimistic, partly just because I don't have any free time to speak of till Sunday and things in Dublin definitely seem to be closed that day. I wish I could say that I thought I would get enough sleep that these could count as good rest days, but it is unrealistic! Ah well, I will be tired but raring to go when I get back--have a great weekend, everyone...

No comments: