Monday, October 5, 2009

Bassman half-iron, October 4, 2009

Thanks for the pictures to Lauren - (I have suppressed the less flattering ones) - but more seriously, thanks to Lauren for being an incredibly generous and supportive cycling mentor!

Her willingness to turn a blind eye to my cycling neuroses and give me a safe and enjoyable environment to ride in (including a number of car trips to New Jersey to spare me the GWB) was incredibly generous, especially since she is herself a blazingly fast cyclist (21.1mph pace in the half yesterday!).

Lauren - THANK YOU!

(And thanks to Brent for getting that spin bike for the condo - really all my current bike fitness is due to Lauren, Brent and Coach Troy!)

Yawn or smile?

The finish:

The best PB&J sandwich I ever ate in my life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are wonderful shots!

Brent Buckner said...

Thanks to your enablers may be suitable, but really all your bike fitness is due to you turning the pedals!

baker said...

Hell yeah! nice work! How was the bike course by the way?