Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday cardio/core

My lungs are still giving me trouble when I try and do anything cardiovascular - I think I will get some cough suppressant-type syrup and see if it will give me a night or two of un- or less-interrupted sleep. But I feel good after getting in some exercise - the core class wasn't half bad.

We're going to Florida from Thursday to Monday, so exercise for those days will be a bit dodgy - if I can get up early enough, I'll try out the 6:15am strength class at the gym tomorrow. One or two swims and one or two short runs should also be able to be squeezed in before we leave - I am in the home stretch on the overdue Shakespeare essay, if I can't send it by the end of the day today it will at any rate be done tomorrow. Which will be a huge weight off my mind!

.5hr. elliptical, .25hr. stationary bike, .75hr. core strength class

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got some exercise in!

baker said...

me too! im going to tampa- then orlando for the Disney marathon! what are you up to?