Thursday, March 23, 2017

Took yesterday off, just TOO TIRED. I think it's always like this after a long trip and with jet lag - fortunately things are fairly quiet (a lot of work to get done, but all the sort of thing I can do at home horizontally in bed with cats - wrote and sent promotion letter today, hoping to finish final Austen manuscript for Monday), but I still feel pretty much knackered. Too cold this morning to run (really), got out just now for a pretty nice :40 easy but everything seems slightly out of sorts. Back of right leg rather tender/sore, I think from sitting so long during travels. Also just realized that the tune-up in Queens is SUNDAY not SATURDAY, which really means I can't do it - it is the sacred Sunday breakfast (formerly Friday dinner) with G. and my brother, I have just been away for six weeks and really cannot bear the thought of missing it! It's fine, probably for the best - I'll do it Saturday in Central Park instead, on my own schedule, with less chance of the sleepless night that accompanies a very early alarm.

:40 easy

No comments: