Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday hills!

Ugh, had to take a zero yesterday - it is clear that on days with morning tourism, it either has to be an early run beforehand (couldn't quite manage this yesterday as it was the day the housecleaning team does my room, at pretty much exactly the time I would have needed to shower) or else I am so knackered when I get home, from finding a place and looking at things and often vigorous 5K or so of walking up and down stairs and hills, that it is impossible.

But today was perfect - open morning - was up late, so slept till latish and got out in a leisurely fashion into the most glorious day in the most glorious park - it is really the best combination of running terrain and running weather that I think I have ever had!

20 minutes easy, 5 x 2:00 hills (jog down recovery), 20 easy
1:05 total

No comments: