Saturday, April 29, 2017

Grumpy minor Saturday workout

I think I'm just ready to be at home and back in regimen of nutritional soundness and regular exercise - I feel like I weigh one MILLION pounds, I need to start weightlifting again. Couldn't settle in at anything - the treadmill I was on (the only vacant one out of about 30 - it's a huge fitness center!) was slightly broken in a way that meant I couldn't easily do my usual preferred run-walk intervals, and when I did first faster minute on the bike my right hamstring was twinging. Anyway, better something than nothing I suppose, but I am determined to figure out what's going on with that hamstring bit - the back problem I understand and can counter if I am responsible about it, and the hip was a local minor thing that is already much better, but this has been bugging me for a long time now. PT thinks it's possible nerve pain from some disc impingement and suggests stretching back, but I am not sure that's the only thing going on.

15 mins treadmill
15 mins back PT
15 mins bike

No comments: