Saturday, February 2, 2019

Friday, Saturday

Friday was nonstop frazzle from dawn till midnight, not kidding - nothing really was a disaster but everything was exhausting and a couple library things were snarled up (last straw was a problem with my locker that meant I had to hang around till after the reading rooms closed). Back did not benefit from having to carry heavy things in a plastic bag all day, including through Anglo-Saxon Kingdoms exhibit (which was horribly crowded and I was too grumpy and sore to properly enjoy); did emergency 15 mins of PT and ball release in early evening before going back out to the play which I DID get day tickets for - v uncomfortable sitting with sore back but glad I could get in!

Saturday: switched out the 2 weekend runs, just did 1hr as 1:1 today and will do the longer one tomorrow, still feeling pretty overwhelmed. Will do my 15 mins PT/ball release before heading back out to the BL for my first manuscript session (won't get the memoirs till Monday, but hoping to clear the other stuff this afternoon, and I THINK it includes the lock of hair....)

No comments: