Saturday, June 22, 2019

Wednesday-Saturday catch-up

Wednesday was my big day in San Antonio, all went really well, tiring but exhilarating. It's been a bit overwhelming to be traveling again, I really didn't have the underlying wherewithal, so though it's super to see my brother and fam (and new house and new PUP!), I am sort of in a state of collapse - can have much of today to myself, am basically intending to huddle in bed at the hotel with the do not disturb sign on the door....

Thursday: v good 1hr as 1:1 along the Riverwalk, then bus (still v sweaty, ugh) to Austin and a day hanging with Jack and Monte at the house.
Firday: 1hr as 1:1, also very beautiful, down Waller from my hotel and along the hike-bike path along the river, with very beautiful wildflowers and flowering trees.
Saturday: 75 mins, start and close with 20 as 1:1, middle as 5-2-4-2-3-2-2-2-1-2 faster/walking recovery.

There's a quite nice (small but rectangular) pool at the hotel, definitely hoping to take a dip while I'm here, and a yoga studio across the street that I am also considering, though it may be that down time (and a bit of work - I need to type up interview notes from the other day, really that's best done same or next day but it truly hasn't been possible) will be wiser.....

No comments: