Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tuesday swim-run

Was very annoyed with myself this morning for not getting up early enough to swim - the moment passed and I was still lazing in bed! But there are evening hours now too, so I got over there shortly after 5:30 and had a good swim and then ran home (more or less directly, with a little detour further to make sure I had at least fifteen minutes). This is good, it was a good swim - very sludgy and warm to begin with, but around the 1200m mark I started feeling really good...

4 x (100 free, 50 stroke), alternating breast and back

3 x 100 fly drill as right-arm, left-arm, 3-3-3, full stroke
3 x 100 free drill-swim by 25 (front scull, fists, finger-drag)

2 x (50 free drill [catch-up, 3-6-3], 50 free easy for form, 50 free hard)
3 x 100 as IM, free, IM

1800m total

+ 1.5 miles run

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

A good evening of sport. If I lose the moment it is difficult that I succeed in training later: I'm too lazy and I always find a "good" excuse.