Monday, June 5, 2017

Back at the gym!

OK, I am really feeling happy - I forgot how important the longer exercise sessions are to my morale, I don't need to be doing anything epic but I spend so much time doing nothing it is very helpful to have these chunks where I'm occupied for a few hours doing things along spectrum from mildly to moderately strenuous! HAPPY HAPPY!

(Took a zero yesterday due to time mismanagement, didn't run today either although I meant to but it was for the best as I did a lot of s tuff later on.)

Most important - back at lifting! Deadlift day, my favorite. Gonna lift really light for a while, no point overdoing it. I have four weeks now before I go to Brent's, then 2 weeks there that will involve more yoga (but I may get a trainer so that I don't just drop off lifting altogether - much more likely to do it with some kind of commitment structure).

10mi RT bike
1hr lower body: 5 x circuit of [I skipped prowler] 10 medicine ball slams, band hip thrust x 20, shrugs x 0; (1) deadlifts, 3 x 10 @ 65-70%, but I just did 110 (less than 50%); (2) walking lunges, 2 x 20; (3) curls, 2 x 10; + PT.

No comments: