Wednesday, June 21, 2017

LONG DAY - final PT, walk subbed for run

Ah, I put finishing my index above running earlier, I can't say I regret it though it was probably not the right choice in an absolutely abstract balanced sense. By the time I was done (printed out draft! full of glitches, will fix tomorrow and send by end of day so that I can ignore work for the 3 days Brent is here - he's flying in Thursday and back out Monday for my friend Amy's wedding, and there are inevitably a lot of party and family obligations in any case - but I will be in a better mood if index is sent!), I had to get downtown for PT. Good session - my FINAL PT, I am promoted! Must continue to do core stuff, but being back at lifting is a huge help.

Stopped by for what I thought would be a brief visit with G., but it was the most beautiful day and we sat outside for a long time by the water, went back upstairs and then to my utter surprise he suggested going out for dinner! Which I could not refuse - I really did not think we would ever be able to do that again, wheelchair or no. Anyway, by the time we were back post-dinner, it was 7:45, I was full of dinner and only wearing sandals with no running shoes. So I decided I'd take the one-off "exemption" and do a brisk walk to substitute for the run. Will not abuse this privilege, but today it just had to be that way.

Next week is not propitious for doubles, arghhh....

:45 brisk walk as sub for day 15, "run" 13

No comments: