Monday, June 19, 2017

Monday lower-body workout

Ugh, I have been barely functioning today - I guess I can blame it on the weather? The trouble with running so late last night was then this morning it seemed like I'd just done it and I truly couldn't face going out again into that humidity, took a zero and will have to see where I can make it up (this weekend is not promising in that regard). Felt utterly uninspired for powerlifting - very intense allergies in eyes and nose and face, so much so that I really sorta felt like I was sick - trudged through the workout without enjoying it much. Thunderstorm ongoing, if it's less humid tomorrow everything should seem better....

1hr lower body (circuit of 5 x 15 medicine ball slams, 10 x walking lunges, 10 x each-side plank with band row [I skipped prowler]; deadlift 6 x 3 @ conservative 141 with no miniband; 100 hammer curls with 12.5. Some PT stretching.

No comments: