Friday, June 23, 2017

double/long

Wait, I never blogged by second one yesterday! Made good choice to stay home rather than going downtown to lift, let me get some errands done in preparation for Brent's arrival and Amy's wedding this weekend and also got out for short SECOND run - Day 16, run 15. Breakfast with Brent, how nice; and got out middle of the day for my long one, as tomorrow is less propitious for it. 90 minutes easy, w ith first hour as 2:1 then switching to 1:1 for remainder. My back d idn't hurt at all! Glute-hamstring thing felt a bit funny at first, then increasingly not quite right (more tender, less numb, and running further down leg), thus pull back to lower ratio. Glad to feel I am so much on the mend tho. That's day 17, run 16. Won't be able to do another double I suspect before traveling to Cayman at the end of next week, but have a plan for how to do a couple each week there (and a LOT of yoga...).

No comments: