Tuesday, June 13, 2017

PT/bench

OK, my day today went much better than yesterday. Good PT session, it was all just me doing exercises and then some heat/stim at the end - John says that I am basically as fixed as he can get me, we'll have one session next week and one the week after but really I'm graduating! This is good not least because it solves the Thursday workout problem - now I can just do regular 5pm squat workout on Thursdays without worrying about trying to do it after back pummeling.

Then a nice hour with the team at Chelsea Piers.

(1) medicine ball tempo wall bounce, 10 x :20 high-intensity, :40 recovery
(2) circuit x 5: (a) bench x 8 @ 60-70% (I went a little lower than that @ 65lb); (b) floor press x 10 @ 17.5; (c) eccentric pushup x 5
(3) single-arm rows, 5 x 15 @ 32.5
(4) gunshow (100 each of banded triceps, curls)

No comments: