Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thursday lower body

I am exhausted! Not from working out as such, just from day out and about doing misc. bits and bobs. Seems like Josh has everyone doing a lot of conditioning stuff right now. He and I are on the same page re: me not overdoing it (PT was stern the other week about not just suddenly doing tons of lunges just because it's how the workout is written, and easing back into things sensibly!). So I skipped the whole middle bit, which was an evil workout (I actually thought Rob was going to throw up!) involving 3 sets of Bulgarian split squats with 8 @ 52.5s then straight into 20 with no weight on the same side. Lethal! Used rest of the time to do my PT exercises - easier to do them properly when I am at a gym-like place, clearly.

1:10 or so altogether, with work as 5 x (10 medicine ball slams, walking lunges x 10 on each leg, 10 x planks with one-arm row with band); 100 hamstring curl swiss ball.

No comments: