Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Day 1, 100 in 100!

It's a plan! I missed three days in a row, it's understandable given transition back to lifting this week and G.'s ongoing health situation, but it is so beneficial for my mood, I just can't let the daily running go. It was a struggle to get out the door this evening, but it was lovely once I was out there. You only notice how nice it is NOT to have a sore back when you have had many many months of it always being rather sore and trying to ignore it! Very nice weather, finally stopped raining, sunny, but with a hint of cool. Weekend forecast is for high heat and humidity, ugh - my allergies are also HORRIBLE this week, and I was wheezing the whole jog despite having used rescue inhaler in advance as I always do. Will be careful, would be a disaster right now if I get sick and can't use exercise to regulate mood...

35:00 with 6 x :20 hills

No comments: