Monday, September 28, 2009

A question

(My brain is fried after a long day of teaching!)

Is there such a thing as an East Coast full-iron aquabike that I could do in the couple months preceding IMWI next year? I see that there is a Vineman full-iron aquabike in late July, but I suspect the travel would be more tiring than it's worth - anything between early June and mid-August would work, but it looks like the ones on offer nearish by are all more like in September and October...

(That said, what I probably should do is devote my resources to trying to make it to WIBA and ride the full course...)

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

From the sounds of it, WIBA is similar to one of the Ironman training camps I attended with some OWS practice, riding and running on the actual course. If I were limited on time & travel, that's what I would do.