Thursday, March 24, 2011

An event?

I was tempted by this event last year, but for one reason or another it didn't make sense: but this year, Fat Cyclist's "100 miles of nowhere" falls on June 4, which is three weeks out from IMCd'A and would be the perfect way to get in my final long ride and with good accountability! I think Central Park is too crowded, although I guess I could do it in Central Park on Friday morning from something like 6am-noon; but I could go and do my miles of nowhere on Saturday along River Road on the Palisades - I can't remember the exact distance, but I think it would come in around 12 miles per loop, with a lot of climbing - it would be kind of perfect...

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

That sounds brutal! 12 miles loops wouldn't be so bad though...