Friday, August 19, 2011

Session #18

An excellent one.

I finished a big piece of work yesterday, relevance of this being that on Monday and Wednesday, I got up at 5:45 (Brent gets up even earlier than that!) and worked on the book at Cafe del Sol from 6:30 (opening time) to 8:40 or so, then had my session at 9am. Today, though, I lounged abed until much later - didn't really properly get back to sleep after early wakeup, but dozed a bit. Pretty noticeable that lounging in bed/slight bit of extra sleep leads to much better energy levels during workout itself!

I've registered for the next session of the Beast at Chelsea Piers, starting Sept. 3 (it meets three times a week, MWF7am); that will be good. Also immensely looking forward to running a lot in September and October; it is the best time of the year, as the weather cools down and summer turns into fall. Have not run nearly as much as I'd like in 2011, but should be able to make up for it somewhat at the back end of the year...

No comments: