Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Update

Am feeling very grumpy, as I woke up on Dec. 24 with a distinct sore throat.  Nothing major, but I still have slight congestion and soreness.  Had hoped yoga later would seem a good idea, but I think I have to take one more day off.  It is very frustrating though perhaps inevitable that as soon as my very busy schedule actually quietens down enough that I could do what I like, I am stricken with a minor ailment!

Don't usually log walks as exercise, but I did have a couple brisk point-to-point walks in Philadelphia for purpose of actually getting somewhere: so let's say Dec. 24, 30 mins. walk, #19 of 30; and Dec. 26, 35 mins. walk, #20 of 30.

1 comment:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

You know, lots of people count walking as exercise, so I think we're allowed to as well when needed :-)`