Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Lung ailment!

Frustrating, but I feel resigned to it. Hoping it's minor.

(It is a clear consequence of my own actions. I called in a refill on Saturday afternoon for my asthma controller medication, only to learn that there were no refills left. The box I had was a month older than I thought, and I had disposed of the intervening box - which would have showed I couldn't get another refill - in Cayman in January. Couldn't get new prescription till next business day - called doctor Monday morning and picked it up Tuesday, but in the meantime, though I was able to use the albuterol to prevent wheezing during workouts, it clearly was inadequate. Rather than self-reproach I'm writing this one down to the complexity of doing business in the modern world/partly living in two places, and taking it as a salutary reminder of the value of the Flovent.)

(On the bright side, I am going to be able to get a HUGE amount of work done today! And I feel completely normal other than having very raw fragile lungs, will hope that I can stop it from getting any worse.)

No comments: