Monday, April 7, 2014

Run!

Well, the rest of last week was a disaster (not from the life point of view, just from the POV of fatigue and exercise) - Thursday I was simply so knackered that I couldn't do anything other than essential work; Friday and Saturday were extremely demanding through mid-evening (conference went very well - it was killing me on Saturday, though, that the weather was so beautiful and I couldn't slip away for a run!); Sunday I had to myself, with moderate need to work and also tidy/reclaim apartment from week of living as a wild animal - I slept late, then I fell asleep again while trying to read in bed, and in the end I wrote off both more ambitious (Chelsea Piers classes) and less ambitious (short run or hot yoga) plans - all I could do was lie in bed and doze! Still utterly knackered today, but got out just now for a slow hour's run - I need to be careful getting back into it, I've really barely run at all over the last few months. One more month of school - I am just doing to do my best and exercise when I can, shooting for that 6hr/week non-negotiable minimum....

1hr run-walk (9:1), c. 5.5mi

No comments: