Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spin!

It is such a struggle to get out of the house in time on a Saturday, but I rode my bike down and was very glad to be there - good class as always. West side path is a nightmare on a beautiful spring day - two different fundraising walk events, way too many dogs and kids on scooters and sightseeing cyclists and wayward pedestrians!

It was a terrible week for exercise - I am thinking a lot about how to have a good reset over the summer and set up some habits that will be more durable under the pressure of semester work. In theory I could have exercised on Wednesday, I think, but the weather was so utterly dreadful that it proved impractical!

:50 easy bike, :55 spin (9min seated climb, 9min standing climb, 9min as 3 standing, 3 seated and 3 :30 recovery :30 sprint)

No comments: