Saturday, November 22, 2014

Run!

Hmmmm, regular readers may have deduced from my silence this week that last weekend's optimistic pronouncements re: recovery from ailment were woefully misplaced! Really I was quite sick all week still, with a gruesomely rattly cough (there are BUCKETS of phlegm still....). But I slept long and hard last night (it's pretty outrageous, I can still sleep like a teenager - went to bed at 11 and fell asleep very easily, I was exhausted, then woke up for 2 hours in the middle of the night c. 3-5, then went back to sleep - briefly woke up 9:30 but was clearly still asleep, next woke up at 12:45!). Have just gone out for a lovely easy half-hour run; lungs still junky, but I feel considerably better, and I couldn't resist the beautiful weather (mid-40s, sunny - beautiful glittery sun on the Hudson....)

:31 very easy

No comments: