Monday, February 9, 2015

Bench!

I was horribly tired all day - slept badly and not enough, had to be at an 8:30 meeting, etc. etc. Didn't get down to Chelsea Piers for midday class, alas, and next couple weeks are probably dodgy on that too given the early meeting. Weight-lifting was extremely enjoyable: we benched today instead of doing deadlifts, it is altogether less taxing and I feel that my form has significantly improved over the six weeks or so I've been doing this.

We were done just about in time for me to scramble myself into shoes for 6:30 spin - then I remembered I'd ordered FreshDirect delivery in the 8-10 window, which meant I needed to get home pronto, plus I know perfectly well that a loud intense spin class is not conducive to good sleep - but I really hope I can get out for a run tomorrow, or perhaps something pre- or post-lifting if that doesn't happen. Pondering various schedule options and as always feel that there is some magically awesome system just beyond the range of my apprehension that would make it near-effortless to get in 10hr/week of exercise....

1hr upper body

No comments: