Thursday, February 19, 2015

Workout of bliss!

My minor stomach ailment lasted through Tuesday evening, and then yesterday though I really could and probably should have exercised, I just didn't have it in me by the end of the day to do so. (I'm not someone who hates the cold, it's fine, but it stops me from running outside and makes it a lot harder to get to Chelsea Piers than it even is otherwise - problem with belonging to a gym that's pretty much an hour away on public transit.)

So I was just elated to be back at powerlifting this evening! We continued to work on squats (I'm still just working on form, not using a real bar, though I did have a "pretend" bar today with chains hanging off it!), then some excellent conditioning stuff at the end (sprints with the sled, walking lunges with dumbbells). By the end of the workout, I felt better than I have all week - it was fantastic.

1hr squats plus conditioning

No comments: