Monday, February 16, 2015

Spin!

Tough weekend. Minor stomach ailment of some sort struck me Friday - nothing dramatic, just feeling faintly queasy and with no appetite. Went to Philadelphia Saturday to provide moral support in close family member's ongoing health crisis. Sunday still kind of under the weather, plus knackered.

But today I did good work triage - skipped an 8:30 meeting and instead got substantive work done (finishing one and a bit of three reports I need to submit by Wednesday morning), then came to Chelsea Piers for midday spin, which I have been very much missing. It's so cold all this week that I don't anticipate being able to run outside, and I really want to get back to regular swim-bike-run as well as the lovely powerlifting.

Still feeling a little queasy off and on - in the taxi on the way down, near the end of class, now after eating some food. Will use best judgment as to whether I really want to do a second workout today; it might be wiser not to, we will see how I feel in a bit.

:55 spin

No comments: