Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bench!

Hahahaha, moment of totally reinventing the wheel as I did my sets at the bench: LIFTING HEAVIER WEIGHTS IS MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE THAN LIFTING LIGHT ONES...

I should really be doing some cardio now but I am utterly tapped out and have two reports to write by nine tomorrow morning, and decided to shut things down, shower and head home. Not complaining, love my job and don't really mind winter either, but I think given total life/work stress and cold weather that this is not the week to try and ratchet things up again. Have a work trip early next week to a campus where I am promised swimming pool access (woo-hoo!) and will try and get back on the proper exercise volume thereafter....

(I'm sorry I'll miss the spring break week in mid-March, but I should be able to get approximate workouts from Josh and do them at the well-equipped World Gym at Brent's - don't know that I will do the full hour on my own, but can do a key .5hr workout on the three key lifts without it seeming implausible. We are just starting a ten-week strength cycle and I don't want to miss a big chunk of it.)

Ah, I am so hungry for more exercise! But telling myself to be patient as the last thing I need is a respiratory ailment.

1hr upper body

No comments: