Saturday, May 4, 2019

Friday-Saturday update

Friday: non-run day; did good PT+ before I went to the office, but was too tired by end of day to think yoga seemed like a good idea (also went down rabbit-hole of trying to find something Gibbon cites, took longer than I thought it would).

Saturday: much better, on balance. Had a very nice late morning run (I CANNOT GET UP IN THE MORNING!) in the Luxembourg Gardens, which were mercifully OPEN; it was chilly and rather rainy, my happy running weather, with a lot fewer people than usual. 80 minutes with 20 as 1:1, 20 as 2:1 (no, 3 doesn't go into 20, David thinks not having the numbers all really tailored is something I need to learn to tolerate!), 20 as 3:1, 20 as 4:1. Great way to do it.

Tried a new yoga class and it was GREAT - 90 minutes early evening yin yoga. Got there early enough to do my PT essentials first, but the class, too, was REALLY useful. 2 x 15 mins walk to and from, so I think that is now sufficient, and I intend to spend the evening lying on the couch reading a novel....

No comments: