Sunday, March 29, 2015

Run!

Hahaha, success out of failure - Liz had a good plan, we drove up to Bear Mountain for a hike that was described as something you could do if you could run five miles - but that didn't allow for HEAD obstacles! As we clambered early on up an icy PRECIPICE (not really, but it was a steep mountainside with patches of ice that didn't help matters, I verged on panic and realized I'd better descend immediately (I'm wheezy still now from the after-effects of adrenaline and anxiety). Then proceeded to have an absolutely LOVELY hour of run-walk around the small lake there - it was a glorious day, though cold still. About to get in the shower now and then go back to bed - I hardly slept, it's a function of early alarm and an activity that's not something I always do....

20min walk/jog/clamber
1hr run-walk

No comments: