Tuesday, March 17, 2015

SPA WEEK day 3 workout 2

Hot yoga express a.k.a. mini-Bikram. Much nicer than Sunday's - the 1hr version is easier than the 1.25hr when you're not back into it really, and I think it's a lot less humid out today. (Plus of course several more nights of adequate sleep under my belt - having a lot of bad dreams and feeling restless in bed, but not terrible.)

(My friend and sometime personal trainer M. once said to me, admiringly I think, "You don't get tired. You tire yourself out!" And it is both a strength and a weakness.)

Bench press workout next up - this is the only day I'll do three workouts, I think, as it would be silly at current fitness to do lower-body strength work and yoga on the same day, and I will prefer to prioritize running and spinning over yoga (the prioritization of powerlifting goes without saying!).

1hr hot yoga

No comments: