Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Deadlifts!

Josh is coaching remotely for this week, that's fun! For today's main set, he gave me a choice of speed (10 x 3) or volume (3 x 10), but I realize that without chalk it's hard for me to do higher reps (didn't think to bring any, though certainly I can stow some here for future use), so my hand was forced (as it were!).

Warmup as 5, 5, 3 @ 90, then 10 x 3 x 135

Supplemental work: cable work for lats and triceps; back; single-arm rows 3 x 10 x 35.

:45 total. Feeling very satisfied - this workout really get the happy exercise chemicals going....

(Also after my workout this morning, I ate breakfast and went back to bed - I think I was asleep for most of the time between workout one and workout two! I am very fortunate - people pay a LOT OF MONEY for this kind of "spa week" situation, and I am getting it as part of my regular life!)

No comments: