Monday, May 18, 2015

RESOLUTIONISM

is largely frowned on, but some sort of external commitment strategy seems necessary - it will be very good for mental and physical health if I adopt a resolution from now through late July (when a couple weeks of travel will put paid to this sort of regimen) to exercise in the morning BEFORE I turn on computer and check email. I didn't do that this morning, and predictably got derailed (email from lawyer asking me to scan and send real estate documents ASAP, which meant I needed to go to the office and had side effect of getting me onto a bunch of other unfinished estate business); today it didn't matter, as it was a priority to get out midday as well as this evening and my schedule's quite open, but it is a very bad habit and one that I should be able to do something about! I am much more scrupulous about it at Brent's as it is crucial to get out for a run before dawn - but I should be able to arrange life here so that I can do the same.

Muggy but much cooler than yesterday, mercifully.

:30 as 6 x 4:1, with #3-6 having last 30 seconds of each run interval HARD

No comments: