Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sun.-Wed.

I did do my 30 as 1:1 on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were just a lot of FREEZINGLY COLD walking on our funny Disney excursion (short take: worthwhile, but w ould have been a lot more fun if it hadn't been so cold), one of those days was supposed to be a walk in any case and temps in low 20s really mean I can't jog outside. I was watching the thermometer keenly today, too cold earlier but I got home from teaching at about 4 and it was just about 30F, my tipping point, so I got out for the appointed 40 as 1:1. It was the least enjoyable "run" I have had for some time - overly thick socks meant toes were in agony, everything is stiff and achey, just wasn't feeling it! I feel distinctly better now I have eaten a sandwich; underfueling may have been an issue (it's not a time I usually run, and indeed timing now means that I will forego 7pm hot yoga, since I need to eat more food and it doesn't allow for sufficient digestive interval). Yoga tomorrow, though - I have really missed it!

No comments: