Monday, August 4, 2008

Monday gym

A very good workout with M. just now. Went from feeling dazed and sleepy at the beginning of the hour to utterly great at the end of it.

I'm going to have two appointments a week rather than just one for the next couple weeks - I need a fitness boost, and the fact of the matter is that if I am going to stress myself out by writing excessive numbers of books, it is within the bounds of acceptable extravagance to use some of the book-writing money to minimize the need for fitness-oriented willpower! In other words, I'll warm up with a couple treadmill miles on Thursday before our appointment and then we'll spend the first 15 or so minutes doing a stringent treadmill hill-type workout before segueing into the usual stuff for the rest of the hour...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The power of endorphins?