Monday, February 6, 2012

#7/20

I slept very little and very badly, and I'm still slightly under the weather: all of which is just to say I was toiling in this morning's session with Mark!  I always use my rescue inhaler before a workout to fend off asthma (about 30 minutes pre-workout - it lasts for about 1hr45), but I had to use it again partway through - lungs just felt very raw and wheezy still.  Wednesday will be better - Monday is my big teaching day, and I was up pretty late working last night, it won't be so bad later in the week.

1hr strength

2 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

do you feel like your money is wasted when you still meet with Mark like that? I hate working out in that state!

Black Knight said...

Asthma is boring! I have this problem in spring. However in this city a lot of people suffer because of the pollution.