Sunday, February 26, 2012

Short but beneficial run

I am not in a good mental place today - got back late yesterday afternoon from an out-of-town work trip, have another one coming up this week, barely slept last night and spent the morning trying to make a dent in an impossibly huge pile of work with headache, stomachache and high anxiety from general sleeplessness!  However run was indeed beneficial - my stomach still hurts, but the headache is dispelled. 

I have to go to what will undoubtedly be a very sad memorial service later this afternoon: it's at the opposite end of town, and even a pleasant social engagement on a Sunday always sends me into a tizzy due to the work it takes me away from.  But I guess I will survive my teaching day tomorrow even if I am signally underprepared...

40:30, c. 4 miles

No comments: