Friday, November 1, 2013

Best short run ever!

I'm basically operating under hopelessly high levels of fatigue - I wanted to go to 4:30pm hot yoga, but fell asleep and didn't wake up in time to properly degroggify and get out the door. In a way, though, it was for the best, as it is the most GORGEOUS running weather! Hard to believe it is Nov. 1 - it's 70F, sunny, calm. I ran along the river as the sun was setting and felt incredibly lucky to be out there doing one of my favorite activities in the world on a mind-blowingly gorgeous evening.

(My morning meeting ended early enough that I could have gotten down to midday spin, but I had a lot of bits and bobs to take care of - things like calling the doctor's office to see if I could get a refill called in for asthma prescription without making an actual appointment, etc. etc. - and it didn't make sense. But I am excited to say that barring unforeseen calamity, I will go to spin class tomorrow at 10, and it looks to me as though there is a good shot I can make all Saturday classes for the rest of the calendar year, and possibly a few of the Friday ones too. I miss them!)

:32, 3mi

No comments: