Monday, February 24, 2014

Short warm run also of minor bliss!

My lung ailment continued to morph, minorly, over the weekend, but on Saturday I ran into my friend Max at Icoa and we made a date for a short run Monday morning. I was DAMNED if I was going to go another day without exercise, and lungs seem a bit better (still have something of a sore throat). Delightful - we just went about 2.3mi with some bits of walking when the dog found something interesting, but I am happy to have had at least something. May try and go to midday hot yoga depending on how I feel.

(I like running with Max for all sorts of reasons - not least because I really just can't make myself run in the early morning unless I have a date to meet up with someone else! - but one of the best things about it is running with Jasdip, pictured here with yellow football.)

:28, 2.3mi

No comments: