Monday, February 10, 2014

Spin!

Belated spin report, after rather frazzled trip home via allergy doc - I made the strategic error of not eating after my workout, and it never makes the next set of things go better - once I am that underfueled, I am incapable of getting food either! Finally snagged emergency slice of pizza near allergy doctor's office, but making a mental note not to get myself in this situation again any time soon. It is not enjoyable!

Joanna was mysteriously absent, I am slightly worried, but we had a good class with Ann Marie. I had thought of running on the track afterwards, but a couple laps told me that I was mysteriously wheezy (probably the very intense sprint intervals we'd done at the end of spinning), so I called it a day and got in the shower. A lot of work to do this evening and this week!

1hr spin

No comments: