Monday, January 12, 2015

Epic week?

Ah, there's something hubristic about announcing it in advance, and also I'm not really in shape to do a TRULY epic week - call it a pocket epic! This is my last week to myself before school starts, and I'm determined to use it to get a really solid fitness foundation that will survive the chaotic opening weeks of the new semester.

Was a little later getting downtown than I intended, but made it in time for 12:30 spin class with Joanna and then a short run workout (keeping in mind Coach's advice not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good!). The sand court was occupied, so I just did a small workout on the track. Powerlifting class later so it seemed important not to overdo it....

:45 spin
:20 run as 2 x (3:1 jog-walk warmup), then 6 x (:30 jog, :30 hard, 1:00 walking recovery)

No comments: