Saturday, January 10, 2015

Spin!

Yesterday was a wash - I was able to talk my way out of having to travel physically to Vancouver for the MLA, but I still needed to be on a search committee via Skype for 4 hours on Thursday evening and two more four-hour sessions yesterday, not over till nine or so, with a lot of frantic rereading of materials in between. Then couldn't sleep till about 3am, too wired and anxious after having participated in interviews for such a long stretch in front of the computer! Slept badly, felt slightly dreadful when I woke up, took a taxi down to Chelsea Piers and realized on the basis of general lowness (raw lungs and coughing because it's been so cold this week, tired legs) that I did NOT need to do an additional run bit afterwards. Heading back to bed now for a nap!

1hr spin

No comments: