Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Run of bliss!

Gosh, that was a nice one - almost inexplicably so, as I am running at a snail's pace and there was nothing dramatic about it whatsoever - but I guess I'm fairly well-rested, and the weather is (IN CONTEXT) amazing - quite sunny, mid-30s and not a breath of wind - first time in what seems like ages that I felt like it was a good idea to leave my sheltered little bit of the part and run down along the Hudson!

First day of classes today, though I don't teach till Thursday, and I expect that has lifted my spirits too - like all professors, I complain about teaching sometimes, but really it is one of the best things in my life, I am often in a better frame of mind when I am doing it than when I am not (pain of not having writing time notwithstanding!).

:40 as 3:1 very easy jog-walk

No comments: