Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ugh....

Friday was a sort-of-inevitable day off, but yesterday was unwanted day off - workout partner had to cancel due to circumstances beyond his control, but instead of (say) going out for a run, I just went back to bed! ARGHHHHHH!

Today I did get out for what SHOULD have been 1:20 time-on-feet run at 3:1, but it is woefully hot and humid, and I didn't get out the door till midday - turned around at the half-hour mark due to feeling disgustingly overheated and eyes and lungs COATED with pollen. Walked rest of the way home.

Partial fail, in other words, but given how little willpower I seem to have currently (and how much easier it is to be in bed than to do anything more productive!) I think I had better count it a success and move on!

:48 as 3:1 run-walk, then :22 additional walk for 1:10 total TOF

No comments: