Friday, September 16, 2016

Run!

This week has been completely overwhelming - have been sleeping horribly/barely at all (too much work socializing in evenings, plus anxiety re: this midweek vet episode and things to do for coming travels), spent yesterday afternoon and an hour or two this afternoon just huddled in bed trying to regroup in order to go back out in the evening!  Didn't exercise at all yesterday to my chagrin, I used up every ounce of willpower writing a long letter of recommendation, but today I figured I'd better get out there for SOMETHING at least.  Didn't do the full run assigned for yesterday but had a good compromise that should set me up for being able to survive the third evening this week of mega-work socializing!  

:43 with 10 x (1:00 harder, 1:00 easy)

No comments: