Friday, October 20, 2017

What happened this week?!?! Clearly I am barely keeping my head above water.

- Wrote off notion that I am functional enough to be back at lifting - managing fatigue is about all I can handle, gonna take another couple weeks to try and get myself back on a more even keel. (It's the GETTING there more than the workout itself, it's always a little hard but when I am not doing well it just takes up too much energy.)

- Took a zero on Tuesday due to complete lack of ability to deal!

- Wednesday: 40 as 2:1.

- Thursday: 1hr as 2:1.

- Today (having hard time even getting out of bed - honestly thinking about getting back into it right now!): 30 as 2:1 (had a longer one on schedule, hopefully will be motivated to do it tomorrow - needed the happy exercise chemicals and didn't want to talk myself out of it, best in these circs just to do something short and easy).

Trying to get my apartment sufficiently tidied that I can have a clear workstation to pursue my (overdue) essay on the footnote - if I can't get that mostly written this weekend, I don't know when it's going to happen!

No comments: