Sunday, July 15, 2018

Catch-up

Hmmmm, seem to have missed some days of logging....

Friday: complicated day schedule-wise, did PT exercises in the morning and had an hour of PT in the afternoon (very good) but no actual exercise, alas. If I don't do it before PT session, it won't happen after. (But the washer-dryer is in!)

Saturday: PT exercises and my precious 30 as 1:1! High point of the week. Did I really not log it here?

Sunday: PT exercises and went over to the Columbia gym (couldn't make myself go there the other day, but really I must just have been in overload mode, it didn't feel stressful making it happen today), 15 mins bike, it is still not happening for me pain-free. Adjusted position as per PT's rec last week, started out OK, but as soon as I started a higher-cadence interval I had sharp discomfort in glute and building ache in hip. Back to square one on this - PT sensibly said (yes, I guess I kinda ignored it, I didn't mean to) get to 20 minutes and then 30 minutes pain-free before I try and do anything that's not absolutely easy, and that is what I will do.

One more week in NYC! Office declutter is still ongoing but my apartment is really almost ready for me to leave it. Have a bunch of library books that I need to skim/take notes on/return, that's the one other biggish thing....

No comments: