Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday back-at-it

Saturday and Sunday were a wash - it was a VORTEX of memorial activity. Did PT on Saturday but not on Sunday (only got about 2 hrs sleep and hosted this drop-in brunch Sunday - about 20 people - I casually host after misc. academic stuff at that kind of number but it's mostly graduate students who do not at all mind standing around with, usually, beer and pizza - but this is an adult crowd with higher expectations - I am happy to say it went really well - once everyone left around 2, I went back to bed and slept for four hours, AND slept a good night's sleep too - I was exhausted!).

Today: PT, 30 as 1:1. Decided not to go downtown to restorative yoga as it is just TOO HOT outside and I felt the quiet morning at home in air-conditioning was clearly going to be better for me. Will get down there for swim and/or bike tomorrow I think.

No comments: